- East Ruston Cottages - very dog friendly holiday cottages in Happisburgh and surrounding villages http://www.eastrustoncottages.co.uk/
- Manor Farmhouse is a lovely Grade II listed part Tudor part Georgian house mentioned in Pevsner's "The Buildings of England - Norfolk". It is in a rural setting half a mile from the seaside village of Happisburgh with its famous lighthouse and beach. http://www.manorbarnnorfolk.co.uk/
- Ollands Farm Barn was built in approximately 1709 and has been lovingly restored to a very high standard and features beamed cathedral ceiling, wood burning stove, central heating, quaint (but steep) paddle stairs, comfortable king-size bed in the galleried bedroom and a fully fitted kitchen and shower room. Well behaved dogs are welcome and receive a special treat when they come to stay. http://www.ollandsfarmbarn.co.uk/
- Church Farm Barns. A family run business offering luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in cottages that have been assessed by VisitBritian and received their Gold Award. We have four cottages with a games room offering guests flexibility with two cottages sleeping four people and two cottages sleeping six people, which can be booked in different combinations to provide accommodation for large groups of up to twenty people. Whatever the weather there is always something to keep the whole family entertained with our recreation barn having been enjoyed by guests of all ages. http://www.churchfarmbarns.org.uk/
- Boundary Stables is situated on the Norfolk Coast and offers the perfect rural setting to enjoy your self catering accommodation. Only 5 minutes from the sea you will be able to relax, and take in the views of the stunning North Norfolk countryside and beautiful stretching coastline. Recently converted our stables provide excellent self catering holiday accommodation in a rural setting. All our properties are single storey offering excellent disabled access. http://www.boundarystables.co.uk/
- Bramble Cottage is a traditional flint cottage, dog friendly and located in rural Happisburgh, just a short walk from the coast. It sleeps four in two bedrooms and has a large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling and woodburner. Perfect for couples or a small family. http://www.norfolkcoastalholidays.co.uk/cottages/bramble-cottage/
- Church Farm Cottage is an 18th century thatched cottage with lots of character including exposed beams and inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove. It is only 500m from the sea as the crow flies, and the quiet local beach which is excellent for walking. We think it’s an ideal get away from the stresses of every day modern living, for quiet walks and plenty of sea air. http://churchfarmcottagenorfolk.com/
- Hall Farm Forage - Stockists of animal feed, bedding and sundries. http://www.hallfarmforage.co.uk/
- Mellie Makes Cakes - sumptuous cakes for any occasion: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. http://www.melliemakescakes.co.uk/
- Smallsticks Café - perfectly positioned on farmland next to Cart Gap beach. We're a family-run business and pride ourselves on our friendly service and great food. Whether you fancy a cup of our own-blend coffee and a homemade cake after a walk on the beach, or a delicious chef-prepared meal, we can offer you a tempting choice, including our speciality of seafood fresh from the fishing boat. Call us on 01692 583368, email firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook and at www.smallstickscafe.co.uk.
- WW Laundry Services - Laundry washing & iron or just ironing service, Sheets, shirts, skirts etc collected and returned quickly ready for you to use. Discounts for holiday lets and for more than 10 items in one order. Call WW Laundry Services Happisburgh on 07818 341139
- The Lighthouse Inn, Walcott - We are an independent free house, located on the main Coast Road just a short distance from Walcott Beach. We open for food and refreshments all day every day, serving food until 10.30pm. Tel 01692 650371 http://www.lighthouseinn.co.uk/
- Ollands Farm Foods Award winning preserves and condiments, handmade with love in Norfolk. At Ollands Farm Foods we take pride in making the highest quality foods. All our produce is handmade, in small batches, in our own kitchen. We create our products with love and careful attention to detail. Our range includes delicious jams, marmalades, sweet and savoury jellies, pickles and savoury condiments. Many of our products are available to buy online. Visit our online shop or call 01692 652280 to order. http://www.ollands-farm-foods.co.uk/
Other local links
- Mundesley Village Cinema Evening film showings are the second Tuesday of the month. Organised by the Coronation Hall Film Club, the film screenings are open to everyone, subject to certificate. For more information about what’s on see future listings or www.mundesley.org/film.html or contact Kathryn on 01263 722381. Coronation Hall, 26 Cromer Rd., Mundesley, NR11 8BE.